self reflection through action
22.03.2013 - 30.03.2013 60 °F
1. Things may not actually be as bad as one fears
2. Face your fears
3. Only your legs will get you where you need to go.
4. Traveling on a familiar road can be uplifting
5. The wind in your face is better than stagnant air.
6. The wind on your back only makes the effort easier, not necessarily better
~Courtesy of my Dad.
While Running Intervals:
1. Suffering makes you stronger.
2. Mental strength can get you through anything.
3. Be quick. Be slow. Just don't stop moving.
4. Once you find your rhythm don't let anything take it away.
5. Some days will feel good. Others not so good. Either way at least your feeling something.
1. Something can look inviting and still surprise you.
2. Something can look miserable and still surprise you.
3. You'll never find yourself moving backwards in a pool, so don't let your mind move backwards either.
4. Breathe. To both sides. So you can practice balance in the simplest way.
5. You get out what you put in.
And Always Remember:
Even on the cloudiest of days the sun is still shining just as bright.
And that is something that not even time will change.
Guess Who Loves Colorado?
St Anthonys EA: 29 Days
Quote of the day:
Here's to peace, new places and taking deep breaths,